Our client is the rapidly growing financial company operating in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia and Moldova with launch of business in additional European markets planned in the nearest months. The name of the client will be transparent in the first meeting time.
The company is looking for a new team member who will fulfil one of the most important position.
Your main responsibility is to provide hands-on support to top management to scope, execute and monitor delivery of key priority initiatives and country organisations. Moreover, You will need to develop and roll out new ways of working across the group/region. You will be at very high-impact role working directly with group top management and Country managers.
You are a suitable candidate, if you have:
- Higher education in Economics, Business or Finance;
- At least 2-4 years’ working experience in business controller position or as an audit, financial advisory, risk advisory in one of Big4 company;
- Fluent English and good Latvian language skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills with hands-on approach;
- Very good analytical thinking skills;
- Readiness for business trips (<30% of time);
- Energy, motivation and willingness to work!
Company is offering to you to be an international team member
and to take a relevant position in it. You will work in the big and
international company, what is stable and financially independent employer. This
is the opportunity to work with high-calibre experienced colleagues and to get
an attractive benefits package with ambitious long-term motivation scheme.
Please send CV and motivate application to e-mail:
Confidentiality will be guaranteed.
Krista Kristiana Brinke - Researcher
Tel. +371 26681185