ARISTA Exeutive Search Latvia client is the rapidly growing financial company operating in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia and Moldova with launch of business in additional European markets planned in the nearest months. The name of the client will be transparent in the first meeting time.
The company is looking for a new team member who will fulfill one of the most important position
Your main responsibility is to provide hands-on support to top management to scope, execute and monitor delivery of key priority initiatives and country organisations. Moreover, You will need to develop and roll out new ways of working across the group/region. You will be at very high-impact role working directly with group top management and Country managers.
You are a suitable candidate, if you have:
• Higher education in Economics, Business or Finance;
• At least 2-4 years’ working experience in business controller position or as an audit, financial advisory, risk advisory in one of Big4 company;
• Fluent English and good Latvian language skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills with hands-on approach;
• Very good analytical thinking skills;
• Readiness for business trips (<30% of time);
• Energy, motivation and willingness to work!
Company is offering to you to be an international team member and to take a relevant position in it. You will work in the big and international company, what is stable and financially independent employer. This is the opportunity to work with high-calibre experienced colleagues and to get an attractive benefits package with ambitious long-term motivation scheme.
If You think that this job is what You are looking for, we are waiting for Your CV!
Confidentiality is guaranteed, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV by e-mail bellow:
For further information, do not hesitate to call on +371 26681185