INOVĀCIJU PROJEKTU VADĪTĀJS/-A
Our partner ARISTA EXECUTIVE SEARCH client is an international company and its industry’s market leader in the Baltic States. The company and its brand is very well known for 25 years and is recognized not just in Baltic region, but also in Europe. As the company continuously develops, we are looking for a new and innovative team member who will fulfil one of the most important position
INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER
IN THE BALTIC STATES
Your main responsibility is to lead the strategic innovation case
development and implementation function within the organization; to lead
innovation project implementation; to focus on development of new products,
services or processes and to see opportunities, provide innovative ideas and
their realization possibilities.
You are a suitable candidate, if you have:
- University degree;
- At least 3 years’ successful experience in project management;
- Experience to work with several projects at the same time;
- Experience with newest technologies and their implementation in daily work as well as very good understanding of IT industry;
- Great leading experience;
- Good knowledge of marketing, market tendencies and e-commerce;
- Good technical skills to develop solutions;
- Latvian at fluent level and English at very good level;
- Business thinking and willingness to achieve the best result;
- Readiness for business trips in the Baltic States.
Company is offering You professional growth through interesting and challenging job in international business. You will get a chance to bring your great ideas into life and develop the business. This is a chance to work in a dynamic working environment with high-calibre experienced colleagues and a great opportunity to success with trustworthy and open-minded company.
Monthly salary (gross): 2900 – 4500 EUR
If You think that this job is what You are looking for, we are waiting for Your CV! Please send your motivational letter and CV by e-mail.
Confidentiality is guaranteed, we will contact only selected candidates.
If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to call +371 26177655